Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

"I've Found You"



     May 28, 2013. A friend so dear to me and a guy whom I've secretly fallen with in my previous post composed a song with his own melody that is intended for me. I have asked him a song that he promised to me a week before. One thing for sure this song will be forever cherished in my life. Anyway, here's how the lyrics goes:


"I've Found You"


Why is it hard to say
The words that I want you to know
And all this time that we've been through
Your the one that keeps me on knowing
that love is a real thing

Why is it hard for you, 
to feel the same as I do
And all this time we've been shared
Your laughter is like a love song
That keeps my heart from beating
And I'm happy that I've found you

I'm glad that I've found you...
I'm happy that I've found you...

And when the right time 
comes for me
I'll take the chance and face the risk
And tell you that...


I Love You...



     Geez....I am so touched with the song that it made me cry. It feels like something cold touches my heart. I don't know if the song means something else but what matters to me is the fact that he put some effort in it to think that I have only given him a day. It's very rare to know someone who'll do everything you've asked for, tolerate your mood swings (lol) and finds time to composed such a sweet song beyond his busy schedule. To you (you know who you are), I always appreciate all the things that you've done for me may it be so little, but the fact that you do it just to make me happy makes my heart melts and in the end let me tell you one thing...


I'm glad that I've found you...
(M.C.M)




" It's so sweet when someone
     with a good voice sings for you
  But it's sweeter when someone
     sings even if he's out of tune,
  Just to make you happy."



                     - re post







3 komento: